Varias Conference Centre offers modern, dedicated, professional facilities designed to maximise success in business and corporate conferencing. With catering from Varias Restaurant and the full teaching facilities of the Queensland College of Wine Tourism, our conference centre offers a unique opportunity to value add your program with group activities in food and wine.
Value add your conference…
We offer customised packages to add interest and value to your conference:
- Hands on wine experience in a fully equipped on site teaching winery
- Wine masterclass in sensory laboratory with staff winemaker
- Cooking masterclass and demonstrations
- Conference dinners in Cellar Door Restaurant with fireplace or amongst the barrels in the winery
- Group activities in our vineyard
- Visits and tours to other local wineries
Note: Prices include all day tea/coffee, tablecloths (if required), water and mints.
Seminar & Meeting Facilities:
Ideally set up for smaller seminars or corporate meetings, the college offers fantastic setting and excellent facilities including audio-visual and notebook computers. Lunches, morning and afternoon teas and wine tasting are available.
For bookings or more information, please contact us.